Jotun Jotamastic 90 WG is a premium repair, problem solving, maintenance primer is suitable for interior and exterior surfaces for application at temperatures below 0°C.
This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20 and M24
Jotun Jotamastic 90 WG is a two component surface tolerant coating. It has a high solids formula and is polyamide cured, epoxy mastic system. Jotun Jotamastic 90 WG can applied is part of a complete system which has been developed to inhibit the spread of flame in internal and external environments.
Jotun Jotamastic 90 WG is for use on varying substrate temperatures and is ideal for application in areas which are exposed to adverse atmospheric conditions. Jotun Jotamastic 90 WG is a premium repair, problem solving and maintenance primer for most environments, offering a variety of benefits including corrosion resistance and chemical resistance.
Jotun Jotamastic 90 WG can be applied using a brush or roller. With an easy application process and a theoretical coverage rate of 6-7 square metres per litre.
Surface and Environment
Jotun Jotamastic 90 WG is designed for use on internal and exterior surfaces. It is available in a variety of colours. Jotun Jotamastic 90 WG can be applied to properly prepared, carbon, galvanised, stainless and blasted steel surfaces. It is also suitable for aluminium, concrete and a range of aged coated surfaces. With excellent freshwater and saltwater resistance, this product is ideal for application to structural steel found in marine and offshore environments.
- This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20 and M24
- Certificate numbers XM92/M20-168, XM92/M24-169 and XM92/M24-170
- Highways Approved HA Item No 116
- BBA HAPAS certified for corrosion protection of structural steelwork in highway application
- Jotun Jotamastic 90 WG is corrosion, abrasion, chemical and water resistant
- Recommended application by airless spray
- Also available as a Winter Grade product
- Moisture tolerant
- Surface tolerant
- Brush: for stripe coating and small areas
- Roller: for small areas, not for first primer coat
- Can be applied down to -5°C
- Pot Life: 45 minutes at 23°C
- Dry Film Thickness: 100 - 300 microns
- Wet Film Thickness: 125 - 375 microns
- Thinner: Jotun Thinners No. 17
- Available in a wide range of BS and RAL Colours
- Jotamastic 90 WG has a theoretical coverage rate of between 8 - 2.7 m2 per litre
- Available in 4.5 and 20 Litres