Jotamastic 80 Aluminium is a two component epoxy coating for areas where optimum preparation is difficult but a strong protective coating is essential.
This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20, M24 and N9
Jotamastic 80 Aluminium is a two component polymine cured epoxy mastic coating. It is specifically designed for areas where an optimum surface preparation is not possible or required. Jotamastic 80 Aluminium can also be applied at sub zero surface temperatures.
Jotamastic 80 Aluminium is suitable for properly prepared carbon steel and aged substrates. This product can also be used as a primer, mid or finish coat or as a single coat system in atmospheric environments. Jotamastic 80 Aluminium can also be used in immersed environments.
Areas of application include the exterior of hulls, offshore environments, power plants, steel structures and mining equipment.
Jotamastic Aluminium should be applied with an airless spray. A brush or roller may be used but care must be taken to achieve the specified dry film thickness. To provide a base for lasting adhesion, all surfaces should be clean, dry and free from contamination.
Surfaces and Environment
Jotamastic 80 Aluminium is suitable for carbon and shop primed steel and other coated surfaces. It is primarily designed for maintenance and repair projects.
- This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20, M24 and N9
- Certificate numbers XM92/M20-148, XM92/M20-149, XM92.M24-122, XM92.M24-123, XM92.M24-124, XM92/M24-125, XM92.M24-126 and XN90/N9-069
- Can be applied at sub zero temperatures
- Suitable as a primer, mid and finish coat
- Single coat system is suitable in atmospheric and immersed environments
- Colours: Aluminium, aluminium red toned, grey, red, green, off-white and black
- Spray application advised
- Use with Jotun Thinner No 17
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres