Jotun Jota Armour Standard is a non-slip coating for steel and concrete surfaces.
Jotun Armour Standard is a non-slip coating for steel and concrete surfaces. Jota Armour is a three-pack kit, high solids low VOC epoxy paint coating with very good wear and tear resistance. It is touch dry in 5 hours.
It is surface tolerant and is a high build thickness in one coat. Spray application ensures speedy application.
Use Jotun Armour for severe dry, wet and oily conditions requiring durability, wear resistance and anti-slip properties. Examples of which are flight decks, military applications, escape routes and areas with extreme environments, where abrasion resistance and non-slip properties are essential.
Jotun Armour is approved to U.K. Defence Standard 80-134, for the Royal Navy. Application is a one-coat, high build coating over an anti-corrosive primer.
- Jota Armour Standard is an abrasion resistant, anti-corrosive epoxy paint coating
- Provides an anti-slip finish for wet, oily or frosty floors and steep ramps
- Water, chemical and solvent resistant
- Jota Armour Standard is abrasion and impact resistant
- High efficiency
- Low VOC paint
- Available in 9.3 litre units
- Touch dry in 5 hours
- Thorough dry after 14 hours
- Jota Armour Standard has a theoretical coverage rate of 0.3 to 1.2 m2 per litre
- Use Jotun Thinners No. 17
- Please read the Product Data Sheet for full technical data