Jotatemp 650 is a high-build, one-component Inert Multipolymeric Matrix aluminium pigmented coating formulated to provide corrosion protection of structures exposed to extreme high and/or extreme low temperatures.
Jotatemp 650 Prevents Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI). Corrosion under insulation is one of the most costly problems attacking processing industry today. A major oil company states that CUI accounts for more unexpected down-time than all other possible causes combined. A coating in this environment must withstand an aggressive environment and have certain application properties to make it a viable solution.
- Jotatemp 650 offers High Efficiency
- Tested and approved by major oil companies
- Provides corrosion protection at extremely high and low temperatures
- Productivity is increased through through a wide temperature range for application, can be applied at up to 260 Degrees C.
- Jotatemp 650 is a high build paint coating, saving application time
- Prevents CUI during construction, shut-down or low temperature periods
- One component paint so no mixing is required
- Limited surface preparation, saving time
- Jotatemp 650 is ideal for maintenance painting
- No special preparation requiredbefore application
- No shut-down required during painting.
A high-build, one-component Inert Multi-polymeric Matrix coating designed to provide corrosion protection of structures exposed to extreme high and/or extreme low temperatures.
- Theoretical coverage rate of 6.1m2 per litre to achieve 125 microns DFT (165 microns WFT)
- Jotatemp 650 is touch dry in 2 hours
- Over coating is possable after 6 hours
- Available in either black or grey
- Designed for airless spray application
- Can be applied by paint brush but care must be taken to ensure DFT is achieved
- Available in 5.0 Litre units
- Please read the Product Data Sheet for full technical data.