Jotatemp 650 is a high-build, one-component Inert Multipolymeric Matrix aluminium pigmented coating formulated to provide corrosion protection of structures exposed to extreme high and/or extreme low temperatures.
Jotatemp 650 Prevents Corrosion Under Insulation (CUI). Corrosion under insulation is one of the most costly problems attacking processing industry today. A major oil company states that CUI accounts for more unexpected down-time than all other possible causes combined. A coating in this environment must withstand an aggressive environment and have certain application properties to make it a viable solution.
- Jotatemp 650 offers High Efficiency
- Tested and approved by major oil companies
- Provides corrosion protection at extremely high and low temperatures
- Productivity is increased through through a wide temperature range for application, can be applied at up to 260 Degrees C.
- Jotatemp 650 is a high build paint coating, saving application time
- Prevents CUI during construction, shut-down or low temperature periods
- One component paint so no mixing is required
- Limited surface preparation, saving time
- Jotatemp 650 is ideal for maintenance painting
- No special preparation requiredbefore application
- No shut-down required during painting.
A high-build, one-component Inert Multi-polymeric Matrix coating designed to provide corrosion protection of structures exposed to extreme high and/or extreme low temperatures.
- Theoretical coverage rate of 6.1m2 per litre to achieve 125 microns DFT (165 microns WFT)
- Jotatemp 650 is touch dry in 2 hours
- Over coating is possable after 6 hours
- Available in either black or grey
- Designed for airless spray application
- Can be applied by paint brush but care must be taken to ensure DFT is achieved
- Available in 5.0 Litre units
- Please read the Product Data Sheet for full technical data.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.