Jotun Penguard Pro GF is a 2 pack semi gloss, glass flake epoxy paint coating
Jotun Penguard Pro GF is a 2 pack epoxy paint coating that is reinforced with glass flake. Jotun Penguard Pro can be applied as a high build paint coating with a theoretical coverage of 3m2 per litre. Penguard Pro GF is approved by the Highways Agency, Item No.123.
Penguard Pro GF is a universal primer that has beed formulated for application to steel that is exposed to harsh conditions, suitable for application in new construction projects. Jotun Penguard Pro GF also offers very good compatibility with cathodic protection.
Penguard GF is a glass flake epoxy that can be used as a final finish or can be overcoated (within a limited time span) with a Jotun topcoat such as Hardtop XP to provide a cosmetic gloss finish.
Jotun Penguard Pro GF can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray. With decent drying times, this coating will be dry after 3 hours at temperatures of around 23 degrees celsius, however will increase and decrease depending on warmer and colder conditions. Extra care should be taken during application to ensure the correct film thinknesses are achieved. For moreinformation regarding application, please read the product data sheet prior to application.
Surface and Environment
Being a highways agency approved product, Jotun Penguard Pro GF has been designed for external application as a high build paint coating. With excellent water resistance and abrasion resistance, Jotun Pneguard offers an abundance or protection as well as being available in a massive range of different colours to suit the surround environment.
- Highways Agency, Item No.123
- BBA HAPAS certified for the corrosion protection of structural steelwork in highway applications
- 2 Pack Glass Flake Epoxy
- Jotun Penguard Pro GF is available in a semi gloss finish that offers a good gloss retention
- Water and abrasion resistance are both excellent
- Good solvent and chemical resistance
- Good flexibility
- Jotun Penguard Pro GF also offers very good compatibility with cathodic protection
- Theoretical coverage 3m2 per litre
- Available in a small range of colours
- Available in 5 Litres