Keim Royalan Grob is a highly filled formulated for use in extreme climatic conditions as a primary coat and filler for the Keim Royalan paint system.
Royalan Grob reacts chemically with the surface forming a bridging coat on previously painted surfaces or Royalan Grob is used to bridge hairline cracks and equalise the surface. The Keim Royalan system offers water repellency, vapour permeability and forms a chemical bond with the mineral surfaces. Keim Royalan Grob is made using pure inorganic mineral fillers, lightfast inorganic pigments, additives, potassium silicate binder and glass fibres.
Royalan Grob is not suitable for use as a topcoat but may be used in conjunction with the other components of the Keim Royalan system. Keim Royalan Grob should be diluted with 20% by weight Keim Royalan Dilution, brush or roller applied and worked well into all surfaces. After a minimum period of 12 hours a final coat of Keim Royalan in the chosen Keim, Ral or BS 4800 colour, and should be applied undiluted again by brush or roller
- Dilute by weight with 20% Keim Royalan Dilution
- Made using pure inorganic mineral fillers
- Suitable for use in extreme climatic
- Brush or roller applied A
- llow a minimum period of 12 hours before the final coat is applied
- Water vapour permeable
- Non flammable
- Water repellent
- Mineral matt
- UV and weather resistant
- Resists industrial pollution and acid rain
- Resists extreme climatic conditions
- Dilution approx. 0.2kg/m2 Keim Royalan Grob and 0.04lt/m2 KeimRoyalanDilution (20%dilution)
- Available in 5 Kg and 25 Kg.