Sherwin Williams Epidek M339 is a 3 pack epoxy high build anti slip deck coating, with excellent abrasion and weathering resistance approved for British Ministry of Defence applications such as helidecks.
Sherwin Williams Epidek M339 is a high profile anti slip deck paint suitable for steel and aluminium walkways, flight decks escape routes, helidecks and lay down areas.
Formulated for spray application using recommended spray guns such as Sagola 429/N Hopper Gun with a 6mm tip, or via air agitated pressure pot systems - see data sheet for further information. Epidek M339 should be applied at temperatures in excess of 10°C. In conditions of high humidity, good ventilation is required especially if humidity is over 80%.
Use appropriate primer depending on substrate - see technical tab and data sheets. If required Macropoxy M262 may be used for markings as it is available in a full range of colours.
- Approved to UK MoD/DRA (Ministry of Defence) to DEF STAN 80 -134 Type 2: Rough Texture
Recommended Primers For Steel:
- Macropoxy C425V2 Zinc Phosphate Primer / Buildcoat
- Macropoxy M922 Epoxy Glass Flake
- Macropoxy M922M Surface Tolerant
- Macropoxy L425 Zinc Phosphate Primer
- Zinc Clad M501 Epoxy Zinc Rich Primer
Recommended Primers For Aluminium:
- Approved to BS476 Part 7 - Surface Spread of Flame
- Application Temperature: Minimum of 10°C
- Dry Film Thickness: Single Coat Specification - 400 microns, Two Coat Specification - 200 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 1.8m2 per litre for single coat specifications or 3.6m2 per litre for two coat specifications
- Average Drying Times: 6hrs at 15°C to touch and recoat
- Epidek M339 is supplied as three components, all packed in a 20 Litre pail.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.