Sherwin Williams Macropoxy C251 - Formerly Leighs Epigrip C251 is a 2 pack epoxy pheonlic coating for the internal coating of storage tanks and vessels.
Suitable for insulated external carbon or stainless steel surfaces including equipment and pipework. Can be used up to 180°C operating temperature (dry heat). Maximum temperature under insulation 150°C.
Blast clean ferrous surface to Sa2 1/2 BS EN ISO 8501-1:2007. Average surface profile in the range of 50-75 microns. For Stainless Steel all surfaces should be flash blasted using non metallic abrasives and coated with Macropoxy C251 within 4 hours of blasting. Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry and free from surface contaminants. Can be applied via airless spray, conventional spray or brush.
- Recommended Topcoat: Sherwin Williams Macropoxy C251
- Drying Time: 4hrs at 23°C to touch, 24hrs at 23°C for recoating
- Dry Film Thickness: 125 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 6m2 per litre
- Recommended Cleaner/Thinner: Sherwin Williams Thinner No5
- Available in White and Buff
- Available in 5 and 20 Litres