Sherwin Williams Transgard TG169 - Formerly Leighs is a high performance fast drying acrylic urethane semi-gloss finish for use where long term exterior colour retention characteristics are required.
Sherwin Williams Transgard TG169 is suitable for use as final coat or coats in conjunction with epoxy or polyurethane based protective systems for new construction or maintenance purposes. Good tolerance to low temperature curing conditions.
Recommended application methods via airless spray, conventional spray, brush or roller. Recommended cleanser / thinner no5 for cleaning, no15 for thinning. Ensure surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contamination. Recommended primers Transgard TG112, TG121, M905, TG123, C123. Topcoats not normally required, but indefinitely overcoatable with itself and other high performance topcoats.
- Highways Agency Item No. 169
- Drying Times: 2.5 hours at 15°C to touch, 8 hours at 15°C to recoat
- Dry Film Thickness: 50 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 10.8m2 per litre
- Pot Life: 5 hours at 15°C
- Available in white and a limited range of colours
- Available in 5 and 20 Litre units