This product is now discontined. Please see Sherwin Williams Acrolon C137V2.
Leigh's Transgard TG168 is a high performance fast drying acrylic urethane gloss finish for use where long term exterior gloss and colour retention characteristics are required.
This material is suitable for use as a final coat or coats in conjunction with epoxy or polyurethane based protective systems for new construction or maintenance purposes.
- Excellent tolerance to low temperature curing conditions.
- Highways Agency Item No. 168.
- Suitable for Street Lighting.
- Applied with Spray, Brush or Roller.
- Available in a full range of colours.
- Resistance to Moisture Good.
- Alkali spillage Moderate.
- Abrasion Good.
- Acid spillage Moderate.
- Aliphatic solvents Good.
- Weather Excellent.
- Theoretical coverage 9 m2 per Litre, per coat.