Blackfriar Line Marking Paint is a quick drying road line markings available in yellow and white, dries in just 30 minutes
Blackfriar Line Marking Paint is a quick drying product that works at a high standard to produce the best road line marking traffic paint possible. Available in yellow and white, this high quality product offers a long lasting marking effect that remains solid and crack free for a lengthy duration.
Blackfriar Road Line Marking Paint is best used for offering a durable finish, with excellent resistance to constant abrasion and cleaning products that can often be damaging to paints. Blackfriar Line Marking Paint will not falter when these harsh products are applied to remove grease and oil and will remain in their original state for a long time.
Blackfriar Road Line Marking Paint is easy to apply using brush, roller, spray or with a variety of line marking machines that will give you more accurate results than application by hand. Once the product is applied and dry, after just 30 minutes, you will be left with a quality matt finish, in either yellow or white.
Surface and Environment
Blackfriar Road Line Marking Paint can be used on bare concrete, asphalt and painted floors and can be used internally or externally in factories, schools, car parks and public areas where high performance, accurate lines are essential.
- Blackfriar Line Marking Paint
- A quick drying, long-lasting marking paint for bare concrete, asphalt and painted floors
- Ideal for factories, schools, car parks and public areas
- Offers a durable finish with excellent resistance to abrasion and harsh cleaning products
- For Use in indoor and outdoor applications
- Application by brush or roller
- Blackfriar Line Marking paint is available in a matt finish
- Coverage 13m2 per litre per coat
- Drying time 30 minutes at 20° C.
- Available in 2.5 and 5 Litres