Coo-Var Glow in the Dark Photo luminescent Tape suitable for stairways, doorways, changing rooms and ramps where there is a need for increased visibility when the environment is darkened.
Coo-Var Glow in the Dark Photo luminescent Tape is a highly flexible, hard wearing tape, that provides an ultra visible finish, suitable in areas such as stairways, doorways, changing rooms and ramps where there is a need for increased visibility when the environment is darkened. Coo-Var Glow in the Dark Photo luminescent Tape are available in rolls that are 18.2 metres long and 50mm wide.
Coo-Var Glow in the Dark Photo luminescent Tape have excellent performance characteristics and are extremely durable meaning they are ideally suited in areas that consume moisture and get wet easily, for example, shower rooms, marinas and external applications prone to weather exposure.
Coo-Var Glow in the Dark Photo luminescent Tape is easy to apply, simply apply to areas where required and you will be immediately provided with a product that protects against water and has excellent abrasion resistance. Coo-Var Glow in the Dark Photo luminescent Tape can be used in cooperation with Coo-Var Tape Edge Glue to help stop ingress of water in wet areas.
Surface and Environment
Coo-Var Glow in the Dark Photo luminescent Tape is designed for use in all interior and external environments and can be used on all smooth surfaces including, concrete, brick, metal and wood.
- Coo-Var Anti Slip Tape is highly flexible and hard wearing
- Ideal for use in areas such as stairways, doorways, changing rooms, ramps etc
- Coo-Var Anti Slip Tape is available in rolls of 50mm wide by 18.2 metres long
- A waterproof tape available for use in areas which get wet e.g. shower areas, decks, marinas and other outdoor applications etc
- Excellent performance characteristics
- Very durable. Helps to meet DA Regulations (Disability Discrimination Act 1995) and document M of building regulations
- Permanent adhesion
- Ease of application
- Safety Tape Edge Sealer helps to protect the edges of self-adhesive tapes and tiles from wear
- Two tubes of glue are required per roll of Safety Tape, this helps stop ingress of water in wet areas
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.