Centrecoat Thermoplastic Disabled Logo is part of Promain's Lead Free range of Thermoplastic Line products that have been pre-formed.
Centrecoat Disabled Logo Thermoplastic produces a clean cut, permanent marking that can be driven over within minutes of application, see application video.
Pre-formed Thermoplastic Disabled Logo can be used in conjunction with anti-slip traffic paint and is ideal for use in car parks, walkways, cycle lanes and new or reinstatement work on roads.
Centrecoat Pre-formed Thermoplastic Disabled Logo is easy to apply by placing the markings flat on the surface and sealed using a Propane gas torch reaching a temperature of 190°C for a surface that can be walked over within minutes.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Disabled Logo Thermoplastic can be used on a number of surfaces but works most effectively on concrete surfaces in an outdoor environment.
Below is a list of technical information and properties of Centrecoat Disabled Logo Thermoplastic.
- Preformed thermoplastic disabled logo
- A clean cut, permanent marking that can be driven over within minutes of application
- Preformed Thermoplastic Logo's are ideal for car parks, walkways, cycle lanes and new or reinstatement work on roads
- Lead Free
- Easy to apply, thermoplastic markings are laid to the road surface, heated and sealed using a propane gas blow torch
- The use of tack adhesive primer is recommended when applying Centrecoat Flexiline to concrete or old/worn surfaces
- Can be used in conjunction with Anti-Slip Traffic Paint.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.