Centrecoat Luminescent directional floor signs are an extremely useful method of pointing out exits in times of power cuts and fires. They are vibrant green and white during the day and they will charge through natural or artificial light and in a light out situation will glow as a bright safety notice that will notify people of exit routes on your premise.
These luminescent directional floor signs from Centrecoat can be used in all types of workplaces and are extremely useful in factories and warehouses. They are also extremely good for use in schools and hospitals.
Centrecoat glow in the dark directional floor signs are self adhesive on to a clean and dry surface. They have a permanent that while being strong bonding will not be too much of a struggle to remove if needed.
Surface and Environment
When applying Centrecoat luminescent directional floor signs make sure that the surface is clean and dry. These glow in the dark directional floor signs have a laminated surface that prevents print scuffs and makes them extremely durable so they can be applied to surfaces that have heavy foot traffic without being damaged
- Centrecoat Glow in the Dark Directional Floor Signs.
- Centrecoat produce a range of glow in the dark directional floor signs to indicate exits in times of power outs and fires.
- Vibrant green and white during the day, they will charge through natural or artificial light, and in a lights out situation, glow as a bright safety notice, to notify people of exit routes.
- Our directional floor signs are manufactured from PVC, with a laminated surface to prevent print scuffs, making them extremely durable, with a permanent adhesive that, while strong bonding, will not be too much of a struggle to remove if needed.
- 400mm x 400mm.
- Self Adhesive on a clean dry surface