Centrecoat Easy Sealer Water Based Sealer a durable, general purpose sealer for concrete, clay, natural stone flooring and natural flag stone paving. It protects the surface from rain damage, abrasion, common oils and grease and stops the growth of fungi and algae.
Centrecoat Easy Sealer Water Based Sealer is a high quality polyurethane and acrylic based sealer that provides an environmentally friendly way of sealing driveways, patios and paths.
Centrecoat Easy Sealer Water Based Sealer works well to protect the surface with a clear matt finish that bonds well with the surface and ensures a high level of strength and maintenance on a domestic and commercial level.
Centrecoat Easy Sealer Water Based Sealer can be applied using brush or roller and is a quick drying product that ensures a high level of waterproofing and abrasion resistance suitable to be walked on and driven over. Centrecoat Easy Sealer Water Based Sealer has a theoretical coverage rate of up to 3-4m2 per litre and is easily cleaner by water based products to allow for easy future cleaning.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat Easy Sealer Water Based Sealer can be applied to all concrete, brickwork, tarmac, and asphalt surfaces and not only protects the surface from rain damage and abrasion, also resists the staining from common oils and grease all the while hindering the growth of fungi and algae that feeds off moisture content.
- Apply one coat for a matt finish, two coats for a soft sheen finish
- Clear when dry
- Manufactured from the highest quality Poly-Urethane and Acrylic Resins
- Very low VOC
- Easy application methods
- Strengthens & maintains paving performance, as the sand is bonded by the sealant
- Reduces surface porosity thereby resisting the penetration of stains and oil
- Inhibits the growth of weeds, grass, algae & lichen
- Helps to prevent the colonisation of ants nests
- Easier future maintenance and cleaning
- Enhances the appearance, especially on older paving
- Theoretical coverage up to 3-4 m2 per litre per coat depending on porosity
- Available in 20 litre tins.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.