Please note, we have a small quantity of stock available on clearance due to a cancelled order. Please contact our sales team for quantity updates
Osmo One Coat Only HS Plus is a semi-transparent, satin-matt exterior and interior finish for hardwood and softwood joinery.
Osmo One Coat Only HS Plus is a solvent free semi-transparent, satin-matt exterior and interior finish for hardwood and softwood joinery. In one application only it enhances the natural beauty of the wood, bringing out grain and texture. One Coat is micro-porous, which means the wood can breathe and will not crack, peel, flake or blister. Osmo One Coat is available in 2.5 litre tins and in a range of different colours.
Osmo One Coat Only is best used on exterior woodwork to stain it and help maintain it's natural beauty for a long time. With excellent weather resistance and UV protection, One coat is ideal for outdoor wooding, on things like horizontal/vertical slidings, windows, fences, plywood, summerhouses and flower boxes.
When applying One Coat HS Plus the surface must be clean, dry and frost free before using the Stain. All previous paints and varnishes must be removed using osmo paint remover or by sanding. Stir Well before use and apply the Stain using a brush. With good ventilation, Osmo One Coat will be dry within 12 hours.
- Only one coat is required
- Doubled coverage through a high oil content - saves time and money
- Safe for animals and plants once dry
- Ideal for children's exterior play sets and garden furniture
- Natural wood grain remains visible
- Weather and UV resistant
- Water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel or flake
- No sanding necessary for future applications
Osmo One Coat HS Plus is designed for all exterior woodwork which is expected to keep its natural appearance. When exposed to the outdoor environment, One Coat works exceptionally well as it aids the wood in weather protection.
- Resistant to wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, fruit juice, milk and water according to DIN 68861-1A – no water spots
- When dry, finish is safe for humans, animals and plants
- Suitable for children‘s toys as per EN 71.3 (European norm)
- Saliva-resistant and sweatproof according to DIN 53160 (German industrial norm)
- For new resinous wood species, please allow approx. three months exposure to the outside elements prior to application
- The transparent colour tone of the finish will be influenced by the wood's natural colour, and testing first is always recommended
- Ripped or sawn woods are highly porous and require more material as a result, reducing the coverage
- Recommended application amount is approx. 35 ml per m2
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Coverage dependent on substrates porosity
- Application Temperature: Above 5°C
|Type:||Solvent free exterior and interior finish for hardwood and softwood joinery|
|Stock Colours:||13 colours including: 9211 White Spruce, 9221 Pine, 9235 Red Cedar and 9241 Oak|
|VOC Content:||400 g/l|
|Suitable Substrates:||Exterior wood such as Carports, pergolas, garden furniture and fencing|
|Application Method:||Osmo Flat Brush or Microfibre Roller|
|Theoretical Coverage:||1 litre covers approx. 26 m² with one coat.|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Fully Cured:||Approx. 12 hours at 23°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Do not thin. Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 5 years and longer if can is kept dry and closed tightly|
|Packaging:||Available in 2.5 Litres|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.