This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Scotchkote Standard Resin TRK 19000/10, formerly Thistlebond TRK 19000 Standard Resin, is a high performance, epoxy system consisting of a unique blend of polyamino amine adducts which have been specifically selected to provide the optimum adhesions and mechanical/physical strength.
Scotchkote Standard Resin TRK 19000/10 has been designed especially for on-site repairs to metal, wood, glass and other synthetic materials and works to offer excellent corrosion resistance even when immersed under water in aggressive conditions.
Scotchkote Standard Resin TRK 19000/10 should be applied to the surface using a roller or stiff brush to produce an even, uniform finish with a theoretical coverage rate of 0.6m2 per 225g unit. Scotchkote Standard Resin TRK 19000/10 is touch dry in 2 hours which minimises downtime and repairs surfaces quickly.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Standard Resin TRK 19000/10 is designed to provide strength and protection in varying conditions and heavy duty areas, and possesses a number of protective qualities including heat resistance, chemical resistance and corrosion resistance.
Why not give us a call? We will happily tell you if this product is right for you, or offer you an alternative product that might be more suited to your requirements.
- Formerly Thistlebond TRK 19000 Standard Resin
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent corrosion protection and chemical resistance
- Adhesion - Excellent to both blast cleaned and mechanically prepared surfaces
- Corrosion Resistance - Excellent even under sea water immersion conditions
- Chemical Resistance - Unaffected by short term contact with industrial chemicals
- Temperature Resistance - Suitable for use up to 100 Degrees C dry heat.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 0.6m2 per unit at 200 micron dft.
- Touch dry in 2 hours
- Usable life - 30 minutes
- Follow Technical Data Sheet for full preparation/application methods
- Available in packs that contain 10 x 225gm units.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.