This product is now discontinued.
- Provides enhanced fire resistance to structural sections for up to 2 hours.
- Combines good application characteristics with high build capabilities enabling the appropriate film thickness to be applied in single or multiple coatings.
- Has been tested and assessed in full compliance with the ICF Industry Guideline Document and Section 5 of the ASFP Yellow Book. All data derived from BS476 test evidence.
- Designed for use in internal dry environments as classified by C1 in EN ISO 12944-2:1998. For any other environmental classification please contact the Technical Information Centre.
- Touch dry in 4-6 hours.
- Hard dry in 12 hours approx.
- Theoretical Coverage Rate:1.3m2 per litre
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.