Due to the closure of 3M Northallerton, this product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for a suitable alternative.
Scotchkote Epoxy Sealer SP810 is a 2 component, solvent-free, epoxy coating, specially designed for use on flooring systems
Scotchkote Epoxy Sealer SP810 Formerly Copon Hycote SP 810, is a 2 component, solvent-free, epoxy coating, specially designed for use on flooring systems, offering high performance and easy application that comes with using a top quality brand name like 3M Scotchkote.
Scotchkote Epoxy Sealer SP810 is an excellent, multi-purpose product that has been purposely manufactured to offer versatility and excellent adhesion for sealing and priming various flooring systems. Scotchkote Epoxy Sealer SP810 can then be overcoated with one of the Scotchkote Epoxy range to offer further protection and decoration with great adhesion.
Scotchkote Epoxy Sealer SP810 can be applied using brush or roller for a smooth, easy application process that allows you to produce a high quality, clear finish that is dry to touch after just 2 hours. Scotchkote Epoxy Sealer SP810 has an excellent theoretical coverage rate of 8m2 per kg, dependant on surface porosity.
Surface and Environment
Scotchkote Epoxy Sealer SP810 has been designed with the intention of sealing and priming concrete and cementitious flooring, prior to the application of your choice of Scotchkote Epoxy Coating.This innovative product can be used on all porous mineral surfaces that have been cleaned appropriately.
- 3M Scotchkote Epoxy Sealer SP810
- Formerly Copon Hycote SP 810, or THORTEX Floor-Tech S.P.
- A 2 component solvent free epoxy
- A high performance, low viscosity solvent free coating designed for use as a multipurpose floor sealing and priming system
- Consists of a unique blend of epoxy resin combined with polyamino amine adducts, which have been specifically selected to provide the optimum level of penetration, adhesion and overcoatability
- Combines good application characteristics with excellent penetration and adhesion
- Designed for application by brush or roller
- For use on concrete surfaces but can be used on other porous mineral substrates
- Theoretical Coverage Rate 8.0 m2 per Kg
- Available in 2, and 5 and 20 Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.