This product is now discontinued. Please see Sherwin Williams Magnalux 41V2 as a potential alternative.
Sherwin Williams Magnalux 41V is a superior grade, 2 pack, vinylester glass flake vessel lining offering exceptional protection against a wide range of aggressive chemicals, abrasion and elevated temperatures.
Sherwin Williams Magnalux 41V is suitable from superior grade vessel lining. Magnalux products must not applied over any existing painted surface, or any substrate which contains copper or zinc compounds. This includes copper or zinc based paints, or metal sprayed surfaces.
Prepare surface via blast cleaning to Sa2 1/2 ISO 8501-1:2007. Ensure all surfaces to be coated are clean, dry and free from all surface contaminants. Apply product using airless spray or brush only. Magnalux 41V is indefinitely overcoatable with itself or other products in the Sherwin Williams Magnalux range.
- Off White, Semi gloss finish
- Touch Dry: 3hrs at 15°C, Recoatable: 3hrs at 15°C
- Product must not be thinned
- Mixing Ratio: 100 parts base to 2 parts catalyst by weight. Catalyst is supplied in 100ml polythene bottles. 2% addition equates to 1 x 100ml bottle per 6kg unit of base OR 5 x 100ml bottles of catalyst per 25kg unit of base.
- Dry Film Thickness: 500 microns
- Theoretical Coverage: 1.18m2 per kg (depending on substrate)
- Clean tools with Sherwin Williams Cleanser/Thinner No 13
- Available in 25 Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.