Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address. Contact our sales team for more information.
SkyVac ATEX High reach vacuuming poles suitable for Zone 22 applications. It is important to note the vacuum you are attaching these poles to MUST be approved for cleaning and dust extraction in ATEX Zone 22 environments with explosive dust.
ATEX Carbon Fibre Pole Sets are ideal for applications that require up to 12 Metres (40ft) of reach. These are suitable for Zone 22 area's.
What Is ATEX Zone 22?
A Zone 22 area is classified as an atmosphere where a mixture of air and flammable substances in the form of powder or dust is not likely to occur in normal operation, but if it does occur, will persist for a short period only. These are typically storage areas but can also be process areas.
Available with 6, 9 or 12 metre reach to suit your needs
Included As Standard
- ATEX certified carbon fibre poles 1.5 metres long - the lightest available at just 280 grams each
- Carbon fibre 155 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre 65 degree tool holder
- Carbon fibre straight hose cuff connecter. See size options to suit your antistatic hose/cuff
- 3 x Assorted internal end tools
- Antistatic pole and accessory carrying bag
- The only independently ATEX certified high level cleaning pole system compatible with all ATEX certified vacuums.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.