Mapefloor Maintenance Kit contains a range of products that are essential for carrying out periodic maintenance and cleaning of the floors, to guarantee their performance characteristics and attractive appearance.
- Maintenance of resin floors made using Mapefloor System inside environments for civil, public and industrial use.
- Maintenance of protective films on decorative floors made using Ultratop, including those mixed with Dynastone Color or natural aggregates, in environments for civil use such as showrooms, shops and apartments.
Mapefloor Maintenance Kit Contains
- Mapelux Lucida high-resistance, cross bond metallic wax for protecting floors subject to particularly intense traffic.
- Mapefloor Wax Remover multi-action, low-foaming wax-removal detergent for the removal of old wax films, including the cross bond metallic type, such as Mapelux.
Mapelux Lucida is a shiny, metal-filled wax characterised by its high resistance to traffic and frequent cleaning, even if strong detergents are used.
Mapefloor Wax Remover
Mapefloor Wax Remover is a multi-action, low-foaming wax-removal detergent for deep-down cleaning and removal of all types of metallic wax. It is particularly suitable for removing old films of cross bond metallic wax, such as Mapelux Lucida/Mapelux Opaca.
Mapefloor Cleaner ED
Mapelux Lucida and Mapefloor Cleaner ED, which are contained in the Mapefloor Maintenance Kit, are not considered hazardous according to current norms and guidelines regarding the classification of mixtures. Mapefloor Wax Remover is corrosive and hazardous if inhaled, swallowed or if it comes into contact with the skin.
- Mapefloor Maintenance Kit is available in 20 kg kits
- Contains 2x 5 kg bottle of Mapefloor Cleaner ED
- 1x5 kg bottle of Mapefloor Wax Remover
- 1x5 kg bottle of Mapelux Lucida soluble, low-foaming detergent, for routine cleaning operations.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.