Mapei Colorite Beton is a water based semi-transparent anti carbonation paint for Exterior Walls Insulation Systems, made up of non-saponifiable, pure acrylic resin in water dispersion.
For painting concrete structures, reinforced concrete and general cementitious surfaces with a coat of semi-transparent paint, leaving the "form-work" or "natural" finish of the piece visible and homogenising the colour. The special formulation of the product makes it particularly suitable for protecting surfaces against damage caused by CO2, SO2 and sunlight. The long- lasting, durable protection is also guaranteed by the product's good repellence to water and its moderate permeability to vapour.
Colorite Beton is a semi-transparent paint for external and inturnal walls, made up of non-saponifiable, pure acrylic resin in water dispersion providing a smooth finish for internal and external surfaces and is also suitable for use on EWI Exterior Wall Insulation applications.
Colorite Beton protects cementitious substrates against damage caused by CO2 (carbonation) and SO2. Colours from the colour chart range or other colours using the ColorMap automatic colouring system.
Colorite Beton is resistant to all climatic conditions and the aggressive attack of smog, salt and sunlight, and provides a long-lasting protective coat for the substrate. Colorite Beton protects the substrate and leaves an attractive finish which evens out the colour without hiding the surface structure.
Consumption is heavily influenced by the absorption and roughness of the substrate, and according to the application technique used. Under normal conditions, consumption is generally 0.25-0.3 kg/m2 (for two coats of the product).
- Anti-Carbonation Paint
- Water based
- A smooth finish for internal and external surfaces
- Pure acrylic resin
- Resistant to salt and sunlight
- Colour: Available in RAL and NCS colours - prices may vary when selecting particular colours
- Do not apply Colorite Beton on damp substrates, or on substrates which are not fully cured.
- Do not apply Colorite Beton if the temperature is lower than +5 degrees C. or higher than +35 degrees C.
- Do not apply Colorite Beton if the level of humidity is higher than 85%
- Do not apply Colorite Beton if it is about to rain or in windy weather
- Theoretical coverage 0.25-0.3 kg/m2
- Available in 20 Kg tubs.