Mapefloor I 500 W is a two-component multi-purpose neutral-coloured epoxy formulate in water dispersion to create vapour-permeable coatings on industrial floors
Mapefloor I 500 W is a two-component epoxy formulate in water dispersion used to create self-levelling and/or multi-layered resin coatings permeable to water vapour with an attractive, smooth or non-slip finish for application to industrial floors.
Mapefloor I 500 W is a water-based product it does not shrink, and the thickness of a dry layer is virtually the same as that of a wet layer.
Also, since Mapefloor I 500 W is a water-based product, it is safe for the environment and so particularly suitable for the foodstuffs industry. After application, surfaces are seamless and flat with a highly attractive finish.
Mapefloor I 500 W hardens even at low temperatures (around +5 degrees C.) and may be applied on concrete after only 4 days of curing.
Mapefloor I 500 W is strong, has excellent resistance to chemicals and abrasion and may be used in both self-levelling and multi-layered coating systems.
- Coating floors in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Coating floors in the foodstuffs industry
- Coating floors in laboratories
- Coating floors in mechanised warehouses
- Coating floors in shopping centres
- Coating floors with no vapour barrier
- Coating floors in underground car-parks.
- Mapefloor I 500 W has a pot life of mix at +20 degrees C. 20 mins
- Hardening time at +23 degrees C. and 50% R.H.
- Dust dry 3-4 hours approx
- Suitable for foot traffic 16 hours approx
- Full hardening time 7 days
- Available in 26Kg tins.