Mapefloor I 500 W is a two-component multi-purpose neutral-coloured epoxy formulate in water dispersion to create vapour-permeable coatings on industrial floors
Mapefloor I 500 W is a two-component epoxy formulate in water dispersion used to create self-levelling and/or multi-layered resin coatings permeable to water vapour with an attractive, smooth or non-slip finish for application to industrial floors.
Mapefloor I 500 W is a water-based product it does not shrink, and the thickness of a dry layer is virtually the same as that of a wet layer.
Also, since Mapefloor I 500 W is a water-based product, it is safe for the environment and so particularly suitable for the foodstuffs industry. After application, surfaces are seamless and flat with a highly attractive finish.
Mapefloor I 500 W hardens even at low temperatures (around +5 degrees C.) and may be applied on concrete after only 4 days of curing.
Mapefloor I 500 W is strong, has excellent resistance to chemicals and abrasion and may be used in both self-levelling and multi-layered coating systems.
- Coating floors in the chemical and pharmaceutical industries
- Coating floors in the foodstuffs industry
- Coating floors in laboratories
- Coating floors in mechanised warehouses
- Coating floors in shopping centres
- Coating floors with no vapour barrier
- Coating floors in underground car-parks.
- Mapefloor I 500 W has a pot life of mix at +20 degrees C. 20 mins
- Hardening time at +23 degrees C. and 50% R.H.
- Dust dry 3-4 hours approx
- Suitable for foot traffic 16 hours approx
- Full hardening time 7 days
- Available in 26Kg tins.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.