Mapei Mapegrout T40 medium strength (40 MPa), shrinkage compensated, fibre-reinforced, thixotropic mortar for repairing degraded vertical or horizontal concrete surfaces.
Mapegrout T40 is a grey powdered mortar composed of cement, graded aggregates and special additives formulated for repairs to degraded concrete surfaces, corners of pillars and beams, tunnels, linings for canals, filling of rigid joints, etc. Mapegrout T40 is mixed with water to form an easy to apply thixotropic mortar that can be applied without slumping even in substantial thicknesses on vertical surfaces without formwork.
When fully cured, Mapegrout T40 has moderate flexural and compressive strength; a modulus of elasticity, thermal expansion coefficient and permeability coefficient similar to that of medium quality concrete; is waterproof and has excellent adhesion to existing concrete surfaces.
Use Mapegrout T40 for vertical or horizontal repairs to degraded concrete surfaces, balconies damaged by rusted reinforcing bars, reconstruction of concrete coverings of reinforcing bars, repair of surface irregularities including exposed aggregate, joints between new and old concrete, holes in formwork concrete, protruding steel, etc.
Mix Mapegrout T40 with water either in a cement mixer or using a drill fitted with a mixing attachment, using a slow speed. Mapegrout T40 can be spray applied or using a trowel onto a prepared substrate.
- Mapegrout T40 is suitable for repairs to vertical or horizontal concrete surfaces
- Medium strength, shrinkage compensated, fibre-reinforced, thixotropic mortar
- Mapegrout has moderate flexural and compressive strength
- Complies with European Standard EN 1504-3 R3
- Compatible with other Mapei concrete repair and finish products
- Application temperature range: +5 to +35 degrees C.
- Pot life of mix 1 hour
- Available in 25 Kg bags.