Owatrol RA85 Aluminium Paint is a highly flexible and chemically resistant paint making it highly suited for application to exhaust pipes, storage tanks, and marine applications. Originally developed for the shipping industry.
Owatrol RA85 Aluminium Paint is a high gloss, paint coating, offering an aluminium finish which will not flake or peel when exposed to temperatures of up to 175 degrees celsius. With its high abrasion resistance, excellent adhesion and ability to penetrate the substrate, it has all the properties required for a long life.
Owatrol RA85 Aluminium Paint is a highly flexible product as well as highly reflective and chemically resistant, making it highly suited for application to exhaust pipes, storage tanks, and a variety of marine applications. Owatrol RA85 Aluminium Paint can be used internally or externally offering a high level of corrosion resistance. Originally developed for the shipping industry RA.85 became a favourite cargo hold coating; carrying approval for the carriage of grain.
Owatrol RA85 Aluminium Paint can be applied using brush, roller or preferably spray to offer an even shiny finish with an intense look. Owatrol RA85 Aluminium Paint is ideal for application to rusted surfaces and works to rejuvenate them and bring them back to life.
- Exterior: grates, fences, structural steelwork, roofing, cisterns, storage tanks, trailers, exhaust, pipes ...
- Interior: machinery, pumps, electrical, plumbing.
- Horizontal and vertical surfaces
Surface and Environment
Owatrol RA85 Aluminium Paint is ideal for application to most metallic surfaces including, grates, fences, structural steelwork, roofing, cisterns, storage tanks, trailers, machinery, pumps and plumbing, found internally and externally. This product can be applied to horizontal and vertical surfaces to produce a protective and highly decorative aluminium finish. Owatrol RA85 Aluminium Paint can be used in aggressive climatic conditions and works well to withstand weathering and chemical attack.
- Anti corrosive aluminium finish with intense high gloss look
- High reflecting film - light and heat
- Suitable for use on all non-ferrous metals such as Aluminium, Copper, Steel or Iron
- Excellent penetrating and adhesion properties due to the binding properties of Owatrol Oil - Does not peel or flake
- Rejuvenates rusted surfaces
- Ideal for aggressive climatic conditions. Withstands chemical attacks
- Protects against corrosion
- Very good film-forming qualities (adhesion, flexibility, even film)
- High temperature resistance up to +175 Degrees C.
- Owatrol RA85 is based on Owatrol Oil, which allows an even shiny film to form while maintaining high flexibility
- Theoretical coverage 18 m2 per litre
- Available in 0.5, 2.5 and 20 litres.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.