Bedec Multi Surface Paint (MSP) is a quick drying, water based, non yellowing paint for wood, Plaster, MDF, Masonry, Melamine, Ceramic Tiles, Plastics, uPVC, etc.
Bedec Multi Surface Paint (MSP) is a quick drying, new generation, water based, non-yellowing paint, which is designed for use on a wide range of surfaces. There is no need for a primer when MSP is used as a wood/timber coating. Bedec Multi Surface Paint is ideal for use in the home or garden and can be used on a variety of substrates and furniture.
Water based gloss paints do not offer the same high sheen level as oil based paints, so if you require a sheen finish, then we would suggest the Bedec Multi-Surface-Paint in satin alternatively MSP in available in matt or gloss finsh.
Bedec Multi Surface Paint is best used for the decoration and redecoration of old and new surfaces and is available in a choice of many colours. Bedec Multi Surface Paint is ideal for providing a surface with a choice of a Matt, Soft Gloss or Satin finish. Bedec Multi Surface Paint can be applied directly to Radiators, Wood, Plaster, MDF, Masonry, Melamine, Ceramic Tiles and Plastics. Please see our demonstrative video for more information on the best uses for Bedec MSP.
Bedec Multi Surface Paint can be applied using a brush, roller or spray and was voted the Professional Builder's Product of the year in 2003. The application method can vary depending, on the surface you are applying it to. Bedec Multi Surface Paint has good drying time and can be recoated after just 4 hours.
Surface and Environment
Bedec Multi Surface Paint is perfect for use on wood and timber and suitable for painting almost any surface in the home, garden or commercial environments. MSP is ideal for use on concrete, brick, rendering, asbestos, metal cladding, iron, steel, including galvanised, aluminium, lead, zinc, copper, timber, asphalt, bitumen, ceramic tiles and most plastics, uPVC windows and drainpipes.
- Apply Bedec Multi Surface Paint MSP directly to surfaces and substrates
- No primer (except on ferrous metal) or undercoat (except where staining may show)
- Quick drying, micro-porous, low odour and non-yellowing
- Has lower VOC than most other paints
- No primer or undercoat is necessary unless used on ferrous metal
- Matt, Soft Gloss and Satin finish available
- For porous substrates thin the first coat with 30% water
- Water based gloss paints do not offer the same high sheen level as oil based paints
- Recoatable after 4 hours
- Coverage is 12-14 sq. metres per litre
- Available in 0.75, 2.5 and 5 litres
- Can be tinted to any colour, including most Dulux colours, RAL and British Standard
- Please call for further details - custom tinting cannot be ordered online.