Multi-Grip offers excellent underfoot grip so you can walk safely and freely without the risk of slipping. Suitable for use on brick, tarmac, paving, factory floor demarcations and timber.
Centrecoat MultiGrip is a high build, epoxy ester-based, slip resistant paint system, designed for application to coloured demarcation areas where sufficient friction is required to provide underfoot safety.
Centrecoat MultiGrip is ideal for external use and offers fast drying capabilities for use on a variety of different surfaces. Multi-Grip offers excellent underfoot grip so you can walk safely and freely without the risk of slipping. Suitable for use on brick, paving, factory floor demarcations and wood.
Centrecoat MultiGrip can be applied easily using brush or roller, offering a theoretical coverage rate of 20-40m2 per tub, depending on the surfaces. Centrecoat MultiGrip is available in a variety of different colours for providing decoration in public areas, whilst maintaining the same protective properties.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat MultiGrip has been designed primarily for external use and should not be applied in temperatures lower than 5 degrees celsius as it may not adhere to the surface properly. This anti-slip paint is ideal for application to concrete and tarmac surfaces found in car parks, and can also be used for marking lines on cycle lanes and airfield runways.
- Centrecoat MultiGrip is designed to provide coloured demarcation areas, where sufficient friction is required to provide underfoot safety
- Fast drying, high build, epoxy ester-based slip resistant paint system
- Designed to provide coloured demarcation areas, where sufficient friction is required to provide underfoot safety.
- MultiGrip relies on natural cleaning with periodic rainfall
- If the product is applied where this is not possible simply use water and brush to liven up
- The product is flammable and should be kept accordingly
- Recommended storage would be dry under cover away from direct sunlight
- Apply by roller or airless spray
- Do not apply when surface temperature is below 5 Degrees C.
- MultiGrip is designed to be compatible with most of the surfaces that require line-marking paints to be applied
- These include roads, car parks (concrete or tarmac/weathered blacktop), airfield runways etc. Typical other uses are brick, paving, factory floor demarcations and wood
- Depending on surface, this will cover 20 (tarmac) - 40 (concrete)m2/tub.
- Available in RAL and BS381C Colours
- MultiGrip is packaged in 20kg pails and 1 pallet would contain 24 x 20kg.