Multi-Grip offers excellent underfoot grip so you can walk safely and freely without the risk of slipping. Suitable for use on brick, tarmac, paving, factory floor demarcations and timber.
Centrecoat MultiGrip is a high build, epoxy ester-based, slip resistant paint system, designed for application to coloured demarcation areas where sufficient friction is required to provide underfoot safety.
Centrecoat MultiGrip is ideal for external use and offers fast drying capabilities for use on a variety of different surfaces. Multi-Grip offers excellent underfoot grip so you can walk safely and freely without the risk of slipping. Suitable for use on brick, paving, factory floor demarcations and wood.
Centrecoat MultiGrip can be applied easily using brush or roller, offering a theoretical coverage rate of 20-40m2 per tub, depending on the surfaces.Centrecoat MultiGrip is available in a variety of different colours for providing decoration in public areas, whilst maintaining the same protective properties.
Surface and Environment
Centrecoat MultiGrip has been designed primarily for external use and should not be applied in temperatures lower than 5°C as it may not adhere to the surface properly. This anti-slip paint is ideal for application to concrete and tarmac surfaces found in car parks, and can also be used for marking lines on cycle lanes and airfield runways.
- Centrecoat MultiGrip is designed to provide coloured demarcation areas, where sufficient friction is required to provide underfoot safety
- Fast drying, high build, epoxy ester-based slip resistant paint system
- Designed to provide coloured demarcation areas, where sufficient friction is required to provide underfoot safety.
- MultiGrip relies on natural cleaning with periodic rainfall
- If the product is applied where this is not possible simply use water and brush to liven up
- The product is flammable and should be kept accordingly
- Do not apply when surface temperature is below 5°C.
- MultiGrip is designed to be compatible with most of the surfaces that require line-marking paints to be applied
- These include roads, car parks (concrete or tarmac/weathered blacktop), airfield runways etc. Typical other uses are brick, paving, factory floor demarcations and wood
|Type:||Epoxy Ester Base|
|Stock Colours:||Available in various RAL and BS 381C Colours|
|Suitable Substrates:||For asphalt, tarmacadam, powerfloat, tamped or brushed concrete, monoblocks and pavers|
|Application Method:||Brush, Roller or Airless Spray|
|Theoretical Coverage:||Roller application - 1.0 - 1.2 m2 per Kg
Spray application - 1.4 - 1.8 m2 per Kg
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||250 - 300 microns|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):|
|Touch Dry:||5 - 10 minutes at 15°C|
|Fully Cured:||1 - 4 hours at 15°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||This product is supplied ready to use and need not be thinned.|
|Shelf Life:||6 months when stored under cover, in original unopened containers. Storage area should be dry, protected from direct sunlight and
extremes of temperature - i.e. between 5 and 20°C.
|Packaging:||Available in 20 Kg (1 pallet would contain 24 x 20kg.)|