Renovo Boat Canvas Cleaner has been specifically designed to clean canvases and boat covers before the application of Renovo Boat Cleaner Reviver.
Renovo Boat Canvas Cleaner is ideal for regular cleaning and maintenance of boat covers made out of canvas and is part of Promains excellent range of Boat Cleaning and Maintenance products.
Renovo Boat Canvas Cleaner helps freshen the appearance of your canvas, helping to preserve the overall condition. Renovo Boat Canvas Cleaner is renowned as being the best product for boat covers, bimini tops and car hoods.
- First, dry brush the boat cover to remove any residual dirt.
- Dampen surface of cover with a mist spray of water or a damp sponge.
- Shake bottle well prior to removing top
- Pour into suitable container
- Apply with a clean 2" paint brush using even brush strokes. Start at the centre of the cover working out towards the edge.
- Leave for 10-20 minutes to ensure the cleaner can work on difficult grime and stains.
- Commence scrubbing using warm water and a sponge, cloth or bristle brush until the cleaner begins to lather and dirt is being removed easily. Finish by rinsing off with water. Repeat the whole process if necessary.
- Subject to drying conditions allow approximately 1 hour for the boat cover to dry before applying any further Renovo products.
Surface and Environment
Renovo Boat Canvas Cleaner works well to remove grime and ingrained dirt without impairing the appearance and performance of the boat covers fabric and is suitable for use on all colours. Please insure you use Renovo Boat Canvas Cleaner on an inconspicuous area first, to ensure the fabric is colourfast dyed and suitable to cope with the cleaning formula.