Renovo Plastic Window Polish is best used to clean and condition all flexible plastic and perspex but should not be used on glass.
Renovo Plastic Window Polish is part of Promains excellent range of Boat Care and Maintenance products that works fantastically well on all plastic windows, perspex screens and lights. Renovo Plastic Window Polish is a top of the range product that works surprisingly well to rejuvenate plastic and Perspex surfaces.
Renovo Plastic Window Polish is best used to clean and condition all flexible plastic and perspex but should not be used on glass. Renovo Plastic Window Polish is ideal for use on boat windows made out of plastic and yacht portholes, where salt water erosion is the biggest culprit.
Renovo Plastic Window Polish - Normal Cleaning:-
Prior to application of Renovo Plastic Window Polish ensure that the window is clean and free from dust particles by washing with a soft cloth and warm water. It is not advisable to use cleaning detergents on plastic windows.
Shake the bottle thoroughly.
Use a soft cotton duster/cloth and apply the polish with a little pressure using circular movements to rub well in, apply more pressure on areas which are more scratched.It is best to add small quantities of polish frequently rather than a large amount all at once until the whole window has been covered.
Allow the polish to dry and then use a clean soft cotton duster/cloth to remove/polish off the coating of polish. The interior and exterior of the window should be polished in the above manner to achieve best possible results.
Surface and Environment
Renovo Plastic Window Polish is designed for external use where plastic and perspex surfaces in the marine environment have become worn out and are in dire need or conditioning and cleaning.
- Suitable for plastic garden furniture and crash helmet visors also.
- Use on light aircraft, boat and yachts the plastic cleaner can be used on canopies and portholes
- For convertible cars every time the soft-top is folded microscopic scratches are formed on the windows plastic (perspex) rear screen which causes the window to look cloudy and difficult to see through
- For light aircraft the high speed of dust, rain and hail hitting the canopy is enough to ensure is isn't long before scratches hinder vision - particularly in strong sunlight
- For boat windows plastic and yacht portholes where salt water erosion is the biggest culprit
- Available in 50, and 100 ml.