Owatrol Oleofloor Classic is a waterborne oil, enriched with vegetable oil and combined with polyurethane resins to give a hard wearing, wet look finish.
Enhancing the natural beauty of the wood Oleofloor Classic with its wet look finish gives a deep, rich, warm feel to any wooden floor while its excellent penetrating qualities means Oleofloor Classic nourishes the wood and gives long lasting protection.
Owatrol Oleofloor Classic offers superior chemical and water resistance and is the perfect solution for kitchens and bathrooms, while being ideal for staircases, lounges and other similar rooms, where a natural finish is desired. Quick drying and easy to apply Oleofloor Classic is the solution where the quick turn round of a room is needed.
Owatrol Oleofloor Classic is ideal for application using a high quality brush, spray or roller and is available in many different sizes for small or large domestic appliances, with an excellent theoretical coverage rate of 15-20m2 per litre per coat. Oleofloor Classic provides users with a fast drying time of just 2-4 hours in a dry environment where temperatures are of around 20 degrees celsius.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Oleofloor Classic is a satin-matt oil, designed for use on internal wooden substrates. Once applied, Oleofloor Classic offers great resistance to abrasion for use in areas exposed to large levels of foot trafficking on a daily basis. On top of this, Classic is very water repellent and works to resist all common spillages and mild chemicals for a finish that can be easily cleaned with most cleaning materials.
- Protecting and enhancing all interior wood work (floors, stairs, panelling,...).
- Ideal solution where the quick turn round of a room is needed.
- Satin-matt oil, based on modified polyurethane resins.
- Heavy traffic formula.
- Gives a deep, rich, warm feel to any wood.
- Pleasant odour. Oleofloor enhances the natural beauty of the wood.
- Easy to apply. Fast drying.
- Excellent penetration. Nourishes the wood.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and chemicals, including ammonia based products. Water repellent.
- Does not require buffing or heavy and expensive application equipment. Only first coat of Oleofloor CLassic can be tinted with a universal colourant (max. 3%). Always try a sample first.
- Easy maintenance.
WHERE TO USE
- Can be used on all soft and hardwoods including exotic hardwoods.
Ideal for :
- Normal traffic : bedrooms, lounges, bathrooms...
- Heavy traffic : corridors, stairs, dining rooms, kitchen....
- All wooden floors, new and old including parquet flooring, veneered flooring and staircases.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.