Osmo Opaque Gloss Wood Stain is excellent at allowing the wood to breathe and allows moisture to evaporate preventing the Gloss Paint from blistering or peeling.
Osmo Opaque Gloss Wood Stain produces a white opaque finish based on natural oils that penetrate deeply into the wood. It provides you with amazing results as it aids to keep the woods elasticity and healthy look, all the while preventing it from getting dry and brittle. Because the wood is allowed to breathe, shrinking and shrelling is reduced dramatically.
What is it best used for?
Opaque Gloss Wood Stain is best used on all kinds of timber joinery, for example window frames, and is suitable for use internally and externally. Osmo Opaque Gloss Wood Stain is excellent at allowing the wood to breathe. It allows moisture to evaporate preventing the Gloss from blistering or peeling. Fences, Gates, Sheds, Green Houses and Garage Doors are other examples of products that you can use Gloss Wood Stain on.
How to apply the product?
Osmo Opaque Gloss Wood Stain doesn't need to be thinned before use but should be stirred thoroughly. Apply using paint brush for a neat, smooth application. Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free from contaminants. 2 coats of Wood Stain is required and in some cases 3, if the surface is dark.
Surface/environment it is designed for?
The clue is in the name as this product has been specially designed for painting wood. We wouldn't recommend buying this specifically to paint metal, or plastics but if you have any left over after a project then it works just as well as some other average Paints. Osmo have designed this Paint to be extremely weather and UV resistant so is perfect for outside renovations.
- Osmo Opaque Gloss Wood Stain
- A white opaque finish based on natural oils that penetrate deeply into the wood.
- It keeps the wood elastic and healthy, and preventing it from getting dry and brittle.
- Osmo Opaque Gloss Wood Stain is for use inside and also outside on window frames and all timber joinery.
- Shrinking and swelling are reduced as the wood is allowed to breathe.
- Moisture can evaporate preventing the Osmo Opaque gloss from peeling or blistering.
- 1 litre of wood stain will cover 10 m2 with 2 coats.
- Size: 2.5 litres