Osmo Intensive Cleaner For Wood is formulated to be a highly effective, alkaline based concentrated cleaner for the removal of organic and inorganic soiling on interior or exterior surfaces.
Osmo Intensive Cleaner For Wood is the ideal alternative to sanding wood surfaces finished with oils and waxes for intensive cleaning and restoration. Osmo Intensive Cleaner does not contain agressive or corrosive alkalis.
- Never apply undiluted. Dilute concentrate 1:10 to 1:20 with water.
- Can also remove top coats of oils and waxes but is not a direct alternative to sanding as Intensive Cleaner is for intensive cleaning purposes only.
- Optimal in connection with Osmo Cleaning Kit For Floors
Remove loose dirt from the surface with a firm broom or hand broom. Dilute the concentrate from 1:10 to 1:20 with water. A trial application is absolutely necessary. Apply Osmo Intensive Cleaner For Wood solution to the dirty surface, loosen dirt and afterwards wipe away with clear water. For mechanical processing on flooring, we recommend using a single disc machine (e.g. Osmo FloorXcenter) with a brush ring, red or green pad. Remove dirt with Osmo Micro-Mop Plush or a lint-free cotton cloth. After drying, recoat oiled or waxed surfaces with an appropriate Osmo wood finish, e.g. Osmo Polyx®-Oil Original.
Surface and Environment
Do not use undiluted. Osmo Intensive Cleaner For Wood may lead to discolourations or surface changes on unfamiliar substrates. Extractive-rich woods (especially Oak) darken when they come in contact with undiluted Intensive Cleaner. Even when diluted, always carry out a trial application. Avoid allowing the solution to dry.
Not suitable for everyday cleaning and maintenance.
- Osmo Intensive Cleaner For Wood
- Dilute 1:10 to 1:20 with clean water
- Theoretical Coverage: 30-100m2 per litre
- Available in 1 and 5 litre tins