We currently have a small supply of stock available. Please call our sales team to check for updates.
Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner is especially designed for initial cleaning, occasionally refreshing and maintenance of floors treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil.
Based on natural waxes - regenerates and cleans the surface at the same time. Higher tread areas such as door entrances and hallways can appear duller through the course of years. With Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner, heavy restoration work can be avoided with easy to use, quick and economical application to regenerate the elegant character of the wood. It is also suitable to remove heavy or stubborn stains.
Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner is ideal for removing tough stains, e.g. grease or shoe polish, and best suited for refreshing all surfaces treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil.
- Cleans and regenerates the wood at the same time
- Removes tough stains such as grease and shoe polish
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use for occasional use
- Provides the wood with natural hard waxes, without forming a film on the surface
- Ideal for domestic and commercial use
For Manual Application:
For removing stains and for intensive maintenance, please use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with Osmo Active Fibre Cloth (approx. 2 teaspoons per m2). Rub away especially tough stains with Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with a cloth or a Scotchpad.
For Mechanical Application:
Apply Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner with a single disc machine and a white pad (approx. 2 teaspoons per m2). Spread Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner on the surface evenly
and massage in. To achieve a higher gloss level, polish the dried surface with a white pad.
- For refreshing and maintaining white coloured surfaces use Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner 3087 White
- Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner can also be used to enhance the sheen level of the surface
- Apply approx. 2 teaspoons per m² to the surface and spread extremely thinly with Active Fibre Cloth from Osmo Opti-Set
- For stain removal, apply directly to the soiled area - for especially tough stains, use a cloth or scotch pad and wipe away loosened dirt
- Recommended for occasional use, approx 2-3 times per year
- Changing the gloss level: With Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner, you can change the gloss level of your flooring and furniture. If it has become duller through the course of years, you can polish the surface with Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner. Alternatively, you can also give a highly glossy floor a less sensitive satin-gloss.
- By applying hard waxes (carnauba and candelilla waxes) regularly, the floor is refreshed, and resistance to cracks and wear is improved. However, it is absolutely necessary to return the required oil components of Osmo Polyx®-Oil to the floor within the course of one year.
- Only apply thinly; otherwise footprints may appear.
- Please use only Osmo Liquid Wax Cleaner White on white surfaces.
- On especially high traffic areas, re-apply Osmo Polyx®-Oil to the cleaned area.
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Application Temperature: Above 5°C
|Type:||Based on natural waxes|
|Stock Colours:||3029 Clear|
|Suitable Substrates:||All surfaces treated with Osmo Polyx®-Oil.|
|Application Method:||Manual Application: Active Fibre Cloth or Machine Application: Single disc machine with white pad|
|Theoretical Coverage:||Product coverage depends on absorption and level of contamination. 1 litre covers approx 80-100 m²|
|Wet Film Thickness (WFT):||-|
|Dry Film Thickness (DFT):||-|
|Fully Cured:||Approx 30-40 minutes at 23°C|
|Cleaner / Thinner:||Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner|
|Shelf Life:||Up to 5 years and longer if container is kept dry and closed tightly|
|Packaging:||Available in 400ml Aerosol|
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.