Osmo Oak UV-Protection Oil 425 is a pigmented oak, satin-matt oil designed for exterior use, offering ultra protection from sunlight with a UV resistance of Factor 12.
Osmo Oak UV-Protection Oil 425 is highly suited for use on vertical, exterior wood surfaces such as cladding, windows, doors and beams and when left as a top coat finish provides a high level of protection from sunlight to prevent the wood from greying or yellowing.
Osmo Oak UV-Protection Oil 425 can be applied using brush for direct application to clean, dry, raw wood with a theoretical coverage rate of 24m2 per litre with 1 coat and optimum performance can be achieved after 2 coatings.
Surface and Environment
Osmo Oak UV-Protection Oil 425 can be used on all exterior wood substrates found domestically or commercially and is ideal for use on timber, cedar and oak surfaces. Osmo Oak UV-Protection Oil 425 contains active ingredients that work to hinder the growth of fungi and algae in moisturous conditions.
- Osmo Oak UV-Protection Oil is especially recommended for vertical surfaces such as timber cladding, windows and doors.
- Prolongs the renovation time significantly when used as a top coat for staining wood.
- Contains active ingredients for the preventative protection against algae and fungal decay.
- As a stand-alone finish it blocks the greying process by UV-Protection factor 12 in comparison to untreated wood.
- Osmo Oak UV-Protection Oil 425 is also Microporous.
- 1 litre covers approx 24 m2 with 1 coat.
- Number of coats: 2 coats on raw wood, 1 coat for surface renewal - no sanding necessary.
- Available in 0.75 and 2.5 litre drums.