Osmo Floor Roller Set has been designed for use with any of the Osmo floor oil product ranges and helps aid the application process, offering ease and quickness.
Osmo Floor Roller Set is a complete application kit especially recommended for applying Osmo oil-based wood finishes onto both small and large areas of rough sawn, untreated or planed flooring. Ergonomically shaped for fatigue-free work with optimal product absorption, allowing for an even distribution of product for the highest possible coverage.
- Ideal for corners and edges
- User-friendly and easy to use
- Premium quality
- Suitable for both DIY and professional users
Osmo Floor Roller Set is easy to use, and comes with replaceable tray inserts. This product can be used with solvent materials without being damaged.
Surface and Environment
Osmo Floor Roller Set can be used to apply oils internally to flooring systems and works well when applying oils to natural, sawn wood.
- Especially designed for application and cleaning of tight spaces, corners and edges of wood flooring.
- A roller is best used for onto surfaces without grooves, a maximum number of two coats is usually sufficient.
- 1x Tray
- Replacement Tray Inserts
- 1x Osmo Brush (60mm wide)
- 1x Osmo Floor Roller (250mm)
- 1x Roller Frame (6mm, galvanised).