Osmo Spray Cleaner For Exterior Wood is an ideal spray solution for outdoor cleaning and maintenance - especially developed for oiled exterior wood surfaces such as garden furniture and decking.
Osmo Spray Cleaner For Exterior Wood contains soaps based on natural oils to prevent the wood from drying out whilst cleaning. The water-soluble ingredients prevent streaks and do not form a layer. Especially mild on skin, free of dyes and aromas, biodegradable, free of solvents and emissions to ensure a healthy living and outdoor environment.
Osmo Spray Cleaner For Exterior Wood is especially suitable for cleaning and maintaining oiled exterior wood surfaces and garden furniture. It is particularly recommended for surfaces treated with Osmo Decking-Oils or Osmo Teak-Oil Spray.
- Highly effective cleaning
- Maintains protected surfaces without wear of treatment
- Easy to use, simply spray and wipe clean
- Moisturises the wood's surface to maintain freshness
- Suitable for domestic and commercial use
- Ideal for all wooden, varnished, stone, vinyl and PVS surfaces
Remove loose dirt. Osmo Spray Cleaner For Exterior Wood is ready to use. Please do not thin. Turn the spray nozzle to open and spray Osmo Spray Cleaner For Exterior Wood directly onto the surface. Afterwards rub with lint-free cotton cloth.
- In domestic households, for garden furniture and tables - it is recommend to use occasionally, once a month would be sufficient
- For restaurants, exterior dining areas - we recommend to clean daily
- Only apply damply, without soaking the surface to avoid damage and wearing of treatment
- Ideal for maintaining wood surfaces treated with any Osmo exterior wood finish
- For Exterior Wood Use
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Cleaner: Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner
- Theoretical Coverage: Product coverage depends heavily on the amount of dirt and stains
- Application Temperature: Over 5°C
- Available in 8027 Clear
- Available in 500ml Spray Bottle
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.