Osmo Wooden Door Oil (Clear Satin 3060) is a natural oil and wax protector and enhancer for interior wooden doors and surfaces.
Osmo Wooden Door Oil (Clear Satin 3060) is part of Promains excellent range of Interior Paints and Stains that works well to enhance the natural appearance and overall feel of your hardwood, softwood and oak doors.Osmo Wooden Door Oil (Clear Satin 3060) is designed to give a professional touch to interior doors.
Osmo Wooden Door Oil (Clear Satin 3060) is an easy to use system that doesn't need diluting or thinning.
This Osmo Wooden Door Oil provides a protective and enriching coating to interior wooden doors and joinery and is particularly recommended for veneer doors. This product should be used when a clear satin finish is required.
Wooden surfaces must be clean and dry. Old microporous stains and varnish should be cleaned, lightly sanded and dust should be removed. Shake well before use and apply thinly along the wood grain, using a natural bristle paintbrush. After 8-10 hours a second coat of Osmo Wooden Door Oil (Clear Satin 3060) can be applied. It is essential to provide good ventilation during the application process. After a further 8-10 hours, the surface will dry to a professional satin finish.
Surface and Environment
Osmo Wooden Door Oil (Clear Satin 3060) is designed for use on interior wood and wood veneer doors. and can also be used on wooden furniture and joinery, to ensure an aesthetically pleasing finish on interior projects. Osmo Wooden Door Oil Clear Satin protects the surface against spills from common household substances including: cola, wine, beer, coffee and tea. Spillages are easily cleaned off, without affecting the substrate.
- For exotic wood species, use Osmo Wood Wax Finish Clear Extra Thin 1101
- Osmo Wood Protector is recommended as a base coat for doors and joinery in wet-rooms such as bathrooms or small kitchens to increase the water resistance, although it is recommended to check with the door's manufacturer for instructions or guidlines before application
- Over application and/or low ventilation can also increase the drying times
- Recommended application is 35ml per m2
- For a range of colour tones, see Osmo Polyx®-Oil Tints or Osmo Wood Wax Finish
- For Interior Wooden Doors
- Odour: Faint / Mild
- Cleaner: Clean tools with Osmo Brush Cleaner
- Theoretical Coverage: 24 m2 per litre with one coat
- Application Temperature: Above 5°C
- Drying Time: 24 hours at 23°C
- Available in 3060 Clear Satin
- Available in 1 Litre