Owatrol Soapclean is part of the Owatrol Flooring range designed for providing a powerful and easy solution to dirty surfaces. Owatrol Soapclean is a gentle but natural substance, specifically developed for cleaning a variety of surfaces, primarily wooden.
Owatrol Soapclean is best used for cleaning varnished and oiled surfaces but can also be used for cleaning traditional lacquered and pre-finished wooden flooring. This product is extremely economical, cost effective and is safe to use by all domestic users. With a non slip formula and pleasant smell, Owatrol Soapclean is ideal for general cleaning duties around the home.
Owatrol Soapclean can be applied using a floor mop or sponge and offers an easy cleaning solution with a dry time of 15-20 minutes after application, under normal conditions.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Soapclean is primarily designed for use on wooden flooring but can also be applied to wooden substitutes such as laminate, veneer, melamine and vinyl flooring. Owatrol Soapclean is ideal for everyday cleaning in dry internal conditions and works to maintain the surfaces natural beauty and protect its original colouring and finish.
- Concentrated formula - Highly economical.
- Smear free.
- Non slip.
- Easy to use.
- Gentle, natural soap cleaner - Pleasant odour.
- 1 litre containers
- Cleans without damaging the finish.
- Restores and maintains the beauty of the original finish.
- Ideal for everyday cleaning.
WHERE TO USE
- Varnished and oiled floors.
- Traditional lacquered and pre-finished wooden floors, laminated, veneered, melamine and vinyl flooring.