Please note this product is now discontinued. Please contact us for an alternative if possible.
Owatrol TMU 84 is a waterborne, multi-purpose, wood preservative that works to prevent and cure insecticidal and fungicidal infection, with excellent penetration and great protective qualities.
Owatrol TMU 84 offers excellent long term protection to internal and external woods, found on walls and floors, and works to eliminate current infection caused by termites, vrillettes and capricornes.
Owatrol TMU 84 can be applied using brush or spray and is fully cured after 24 hours of drying time. TMU 84 is completely colourless and odourless, making it ideal for internal use with a theoretical coverage rate of 3-5m2 per litre.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol TMU 84 can be applied to all interior and exterior woods, horizontal or vertical and is the perfect solution to all infested wooden substrates including, panelling, stairways, parquet, furniture, sidings and door frames.
- Preventive and Curative.
- Insecticide and fungicide.
- Enriched formula: anti-termites and anti-blue stain.
- Easy application.
- Excellent penetration.
- Ready to use.
- Colourless and odourless.
- Preventive : insects (capricornes, vrillettes, lyctus, termites).Cubic rot fungi (Brown Rot) and discoloration of the wood from blue stain.
- Curative : insects (capricornes, vrillettes, termites*). Eliminates deep boring insects and re-infection.
- Curative action should be carried out be a qualified professional who will give priority to floors and walls. Depending on the severity of infestation, termite infested wood may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Interior woods - healthy or infected vertical and horizontal surfaces (panelling, stairways, parquet, furniture...).
- External woods - sound or infected : vertical surfaces (sidings, door frames,...).
- Effective for pressure treated timber classes: 1, 2 and 3A.
- Be cautious when using biocides.
- Read the label and instructions thoroughly before use.
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.