This product is now discontinued. Please contact our technical team for an alternative.
Owatrol Ultimafloor is a polyurethane acrylic resin coating. It provides exceptional resistance against mechanical and chemical abrasion making it ideal for areas with heavy traffic levels.
Owatrol Ultimafloor is a high performance, 2 component, waterborne, polyurethane acrylic resin coating that provides an environmentally friendly, quick drying, odourless, matt finish.
Owatrol Ultimafloor offers exceptional resistance to both mechanical and chemical abrasion making it ideal for areas subject to severe wear such as sports halls, hotels, offices and classrooms. Ultimafloor can be applied to all wood types including exotic hardwoods and gives long lasting protection to all wooden floors, while enhancing and maintaining the wood's natural colour and beauty.
Owatrol Ultimafloor can be applied using brush or roller for a coating that dries in just 2-4 hours under normal conditions and provides users with a theoretical coverage rate of 6-7m2 per litre.
Surface and Environment
Owatrol Ultimafloor is ideal for use on all wooden floors including softwood, hardwood and all exotic hardwoods, used as part of a flooring system. This product is highly suited for use on old/new parquet flooring, staircases and veneered flooring exposed to heavy levels of trafficking.
- High quality two pack finish, mixed with UFL* hardener (supplied).
- High solid content.
- Excellent mechanical and chemical resistance, including ammonia based products.
- Protects and enhances the woods natural beauty.
- Non-yellowing and resistant to light.
- Colourless - Odourless.
- Available in Matt
- UFL Hardener - Odourless and colourless
- May be applied over previously solvent or waterborne varnished surfaces.
- Enhances and protects interior stairs, parquet and wood floors.
- Ideal for Heavy traffic : corridors, stairs, dining rooms...
- Severe traffic : offices, classrooms, restaurants, museums, entry halls, hotels and others areas subject to aggressive environmental acids (food, cleaning products...)
WHERE TO USE:
- All soft and hardwoods including exotic hardwoods.
- All wooden floors, new and old including parquet and veneered flooring and staircases.