Coo-Var P101 2 Pack PU Solvent Based Swimming Pool Paint is a long lasting, colour stable polyurethane swimming pool paint.
Coo-Var P101 2 Pack PU Solvent Based Swimming Pool Paint is a Polyurethane swimming pool paint that comes in a two pack kit. Coo-Var 2 Pack PU Solvent Based Swimming Pool Paint works well at resisting against UV light and will not yellow or fade over a period of time. This swimming pool paint is available in a 5 kilo tin, in either white, clear or a specific shade of blue, used in most common swimming pools. Ideal for use in exterior pools due to its high resistance to UV light.
Coo-Var P101 2 Pack PU Solvent Swimming Pool Paint is best used as a swimming pool paint or pond paint that provides the surface with a protective, decorative surface. When applied to the surface, Coo-Var 2 Pack PU Solvent Swimming Pool Paint will not support fungus growth and works to protect the surface against chemicals, water damage and UV light too.
Coo-Var P101 2 Pack PU Solvent Based Swimming Pool Paint can be applied simply by mixing the two components together in the containers provided using the paddle mixer. Coo-Var 2 Pack PU Solvent Based Swimming Pool Paint can be applied using brush, roller or airless spray. A minimum of two coats must be applied to the ensure you are provided with the best results. Before you start the application process, please make sure all surfaces have been cleaned and degreased first.
Surface and Environment
Coo-Var 2 Pack PU Solvent Based Swimming Pool Paint is designed for use in environments where a protective layer is essential. Coo-Var P101 2 Pack PU Solvent Based Swimming Pool Paint can be used on marine applications on GRP, Wood, Ferro Concrete and suitably primed metals.
- Coo-Var Swimming Pool Paint is a two pack, light stable aliphatic polyurethane
- It will not fade or yellow when exposed to high levels of ultra violet light
- P101 is used as a coating that will not support fungus growth
- Easily cleaned of surface contaminants
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- Supplied in 2 containers, mix the 2 liquids together with a paddle mixer
- A minimum 2 coats must be applied
- P101 must be thoroughly cleaned with a degreaser before painting.
- Coverage is 35-40m2 per 5 kilo tin per coat - Clear
- Coverage for Colours is 30-35m2 per 5 kilo tin, per coat
- Colours available White, Blue and Clear, other colours by request
- Please allow 5-10 working days for delivery.