Please note, we can only deliver this product to the card holders address if you order online. If you would like us to deliver to an alternative address, please contact our sales team.
Slip Stream Pro 30 is a robust commercial grade pressure washer that is perfect for serious commercial cleaning jobs.
Following on from the hugely successful range of Slip Stream Pro pressure washers, the Slip Stream Pro 30 is the newest and most powerful member of the pressure washer family, and is perfect for serious commercial cleaning jobs. With 30 litres per minute passing through the pump, this facilitates a huge 36” (920mm) Surface Cleaner with two double jetted rotary arms for truly unrivalled cleaning capabilities.
The Slip Stream Pro 30 is ideal for cleaning contractors looking to expand their business professionally. The Slip Stream Pro 30 is ideal for large parking areas, multistorey car parks, leisure centre parking, shopping centres, airport parking. industrial estates and more. The Slip Stream Pro 30 is also ideal for the cleaning of decking, garden features, garden furniture, vehicle cleaning, as well as driveways. Suitable for block paving, concrete, flagstones, tarmac and pattern imprinted concrete.
- 2:1 Gearbox
- Key Start
- Turbo lance (as standard)
- Quick release couplings all the way around.
- Low oil shut down
- On suspension mounts inside robust wheelbarrow trolley
Cleaning coverage in a typical working day
- Block Paving: 720 square metres
- Paving Slabs: 900 square metres
- Concrete: 1000 square metres
- Slip Stream Pro 30 pressure washer
- 36” (920mm) Surface Cleaner with two double jetted rotary arms
- Variable twin lance with side handle flow controller
- Turbo lance
- 20 metres of power hose
- 3 metres of suction / return hose
Slip Stream Pro 30:
- Engine: 18 HP Briggs and Stratton Vanguard
- Litres per Minute: 30
- PSI: 2900
- Bar: 200
- Weight: 120kg
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Petrol
- Gear box driven pump (reduces pump RPM by 50%)
- Robust long life pump with ceramic pistons
- Water suction facility
- Low pressure chemical facility
- L x W x H (cm): 120 x 65 x 75
36" Flat Surface Cleaner:
- Cleaning Width: 36"
- Max Operating Pressure: 275 bar
- Max Delivery Rate: 40 lpm
- Max Water Inlet Temperature: 100°C
- Weight: 18 Kg
The manufacturers data sheets are available for download from this website. It is your responsibility to read and understand all aspects of the data sheets before you place an order and prior to application. Please pay special attention to the preparation, mixing and application temperatures of the product, cleaning of substrate and environmental factors such as temperature, rain etc. Quoted coverage rates are based on the manufacturers theoretical rates and may vary depending upon substrates absorption, texture and application. We always recommend a test is carried out to ensure suitability.
Customer further agrees that Promain have no liability for any errors or omissions contained within the Product Data Sheets and are not liable for failure due to misapplication or inadequate substrate cleaning and preparation. For more information please refer to our Terms & Conditions.