Jotun Penguard HSP is a two component epoxy which provides a protective coating to newly constructed, metal substrates, within atmospheric environments.
This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20, M21, N1, N2 and N4
Jotun Penguard HSP is a two component epoxy coating which is a fast drying, high solids, high build product. It can be used as a primer or mid coat in high atmospheric environments.
Jotun Penguard HSP is designed for new construction where fast dry to handle and over coating times are required.
Airless spray application is recommended - a brush can be used for stripe coating or small areas. All surfaces should be clean, dry and free from contamination before applying Penguard HSP.
Surfaces and Environment
Penguard HSP is a for structural steel and piping which is exposed to corrosive environments. It is suitable for prepared aluminium, carbon, galvanised and shop primed steel and stainless steel substrates.
colours buff, grey, grey XO, red
- This product is part of the Network Rail/Railtrack RT98 Systems M20, M21, N1, N2 and N4
- Certificate numbers XM92/M20-166, XM92/M21-167, N1-115, XN90/N2-089 and XN90/N4-090
- Airless spray application is recommended
- Brush use for stripe coating and small areas
- Thinner/Cleaining solvent: Jotun Thinner No. 17
- Colours: Buff, Grey, Grey XO and Red
- Available in 20 litres
- Please refer to data sheets for more information