Mapei Smooth & Repair R4-class, rapid-setting fibre-reinforced structural cementitious mortar, applied in a single layer from 3 to 40 mm thick, for repairing and smoothing concrete.
Mapei Smooth & Repair R4 has been formulated from high quality resins and polymers for structural repairs and smoothing over internal and external horizontal and vertical concrete surfaces; suitable for repairing structures exposed to the open air and in permanent contact with water.
Mapei Smooth & Repair R4 offers excellent adhesion (≥ 2 MPa) to both old concrete, if roughened and wetted with water prior to application, and to rebar, especially when treated with Mapefer or Mapefer 1K, anti-corrosion, re-alkalising cementitious mortar certified according to EN 1504-7 "Corrosion protection of reinforcement". Consumption approx. 17 kg/m2 per cm of thickness.
Planitop Smooth & Repair R4 hardens without shrinking and is characterised by its excellent adhesion to concrete substrates. It offers rapid repair work on damaged concrete beams, pillars, buffer walls, cornices, edges of balconies and structural members caused by water ingress causing rust damage to rebar
- Application temperature for Mapei Smooth & Repair R4 is +5 to +35 degrees C.
- Pot life approx. 15 min.
- Consumption approx. 17 kg/m2 per cm of thickness
- R4-class, rapid-setting fibre-reinforced structural cementitious mortar
- Applied in a single layer from 3 to 40 mm thick, for repairing and smoothing concrete
- Good maintenance of workability and rapid hardening
- Very low emission level of volatile organic compounds (VOC) EMICODE EC1 R Plus
- Available in 25 Kg bags.