Sika Poxitar F is a 2-pack low solvent surface tolerant epoxy paint coating based on an epoxy-anthracene oil-combination with mineral fillers that is suitable for steel and concrete structure that are immersed in water.
Following application of Sika Poxitar the coating can be exposed to water immediately although consideration should be taken for dissipation of solvent which may contaminate the water temporarily, curing also takes place under water. Following curing Sika Poxitar F will offer an abrasion and impact resistant coating that is durable, hard and suitable for heavy duty applications.
Sika Pro is not only resistant to clean water but offers excellent protection to seawater, barnacles, oils, grease, detergents, diluted acids and lyes, neutral salts, mineral and fuel etc.
Proxitar is not resistant to benzene-hydrocarbons and tar oil. Proxitar is suitable for dry heat resistance of up to 100 degrees C. and damp heat and warm water of up to 60 degrees C. and offers short term exposure of 80 degrees C. Not resistant to warm water at significant differential of temperature gradient.
- Poxitar F is a 2 pack low solvent coating
- Can be exposed to water immediately
- Excellent protection to seawater, barnacles, oils, grease, detergents, diluted acids and lyes, neutral salts, mineral and fuel etc.
- Suitable for dry heat resistance of up to 100 degrees C.
- Theoretical coverage of 3.25 m2 per Kg
- Available in 17 and 35 kg tins.