PPG Sigma Nu-Klad Basic is a 2 part solvent based epoxy floor paint that has been formulated for use in industrial areas that are subject to light traffic use that allows for a fast return to service.
PPG Nu-Klad Basic offers good abrasion resistance and can be overcoated with a polyurethane topcoat such as SigmaDur 550 for a glossy finish or SigmaDur 520 that offers a semi-gloss appearance.
Available in a wide range of BS4800 and Ral Colours Nu-Klad Basic can be thinned with between 10-15% PPG thinner 91-92 and used as a primer to concrete floors, or by up to 5% when being applied to previously primed concrete floors.
- PPG Sigma Nu-Klad Basic is suitable for light traffic in industrial areas
- Offers a fast return to service
- Good abrasion resistance
- Possible to overcoat with 2 pack polyurethane coatings
- Suitable for use with anti slip aggregate
- When thinned can be applied as a primer to concrete floors
- Thinners 91-92
- Pot life 3 hours at 20 degrees C.
- Theoretical coverage 5.8 m2 per litre per coat
- Available in 4 and 20 litres.