PPG PhenGuard 935 is a two component, high build, amine adduct cured, phenolic, epoxy primer designed for providing the second coat in the PhenGuard tank coating system.
PhenGuard 935 offers excellent adhesion when applied to the surface layer of PhenGuard 930.
PPG PhenGuard 935 is part of the great range of SigmaGuard coatings, offering excellent resistance to a wide range of organic acids, alcohols, edible oils, fats and solvents and works to resist corrosion with maximum cargo flexibility, offering low cargo absorption.
PPG PhenGuard 935 can be applied easily and effectively using airless spray and has quick drying time of just 2 hours to touch. You must leave the product for 24 hours before applying a second coat
- Two component high build amine adduct cured phenolic epoxy coating.
- Second coat in the Phenguard tank coating system.
- Excellent resistance to a wide range of organic acids, alcohols, edible oils, fats (regardless of free fatty acid content) and solvents.
- Maximum cargo flexibility.
- Low cargo absorption.
- Good resistance to hot water.
- Recognized corrosion control coating (Lloyd's register), see sheet 1886.
- Good application properties, resulting in a smooth surface.
- Theoretical spreading rate 6.6 m2 per litre at 100 microns.
- Touch dry after 2 hours.
- Overcoating interval min. 24 hours, max. 21 days.
- Curing time see curing table.