PPG Sigma Coltura EP two component solvent free epoxy primer is suitable for use on concrete, sand cement and calcium sulphate bonded floors.
PPG Sigma Coltura EP two component solvent free epoxy primer is one of the most comprehensive outdoor and indoor floor coating systems available. Suitable for use on concrete, sand cement and calcium sulphate bonded floors this solvent free epoxy primer is available as semi transparent or a grey satin gloss.
PPG Sigma Coltura EP is most commonly used on concrete, sand cement sub floors and calcium sulphate bonded floors this two component primer is used worldwide in a variety of industries. As it offers improvement of surface hardness it can deliver a lasting solution to your floor priming requirments.
PPG Sigma Coltura EP primer can be applied through the use of a brush or roller for smooth finish on normal absorbing substrates or a plastering trowel for rough strong absorbing substrates. Either application does not require thinner as this is against the manufacturers specification.
Surface and Environment
PPG Sigma Coltura EP epoxy primer is perfect for concrete or sand and cement surfaces allowing for a vast range of uses and environments. We always advise to read the specification sheet from Sigma on this page to make sure this is completely suitable for your project or of course give one of our technical team a call who are fully trained to advise on the best epoxy primer for your project.
- PPG Sigma Coltura EP Impregnating Primer
- Two component solvent free epoxy primer
- Primer for Sigma Coltura floor coating systems (indoors and outdoors)
- Suitable for concrete, sand cement and calcium sulfate bonded floors
- Good impregnating properties (penetration and saturation of the substrate)
- Improvement of surface hardness
- Excellent adhesion
- Theoretical spreading rate 2.0 m2 per litre (1.7 m2 per kg) - 5.0 m2 per litre (4.2 m2 per kg)
- Resistant to tread 16 hours
- Overcoating interval min. 16 hours.