PPG SigmaGuard 795 is a two component high build amine adduct cured phenolic epoxy coating, that works to repair and maintain high chemical resistant epoxy tank linings like SigmaGuard 720 and Phenguard.
PPG SigmaGuard 795 is designed to offer a high level of chemical resistance and adhesion to the linings of tanks and provides an excellent solution for spot repairs. Please see the technical data sheet on this product for more information on where and how best to use this product.
PPG SigmaGuard 795 provides a fast curing solution with excellent flow and handling, that can be easily applied using a brush or roller. 2 coats of 795 must be applied to ensure the optimum results. The first coat will be touch dry after just 2 hours and an interval of 14 hours should be allowed before applying your second coating.
Surface and Environment
PPG SigmaGuard 795 is protective grey/green product that can be applied to tank linings to offer excellent adhesion to abraded steel and other coated surfaces. Not only does 795 provide high protection but offers a quality level of decoration to match that of your tank exterior.
- Available in 20 Litres.
- Colour: Green.
- Two component high build amine adduct cured phenolic epoxy coating.
- To repair and maintain chemical resistant epoxy amine cured tank linings like SigmaGuard 720 and Phenguard.
- Designed for spot repair.
- Excellent adhesion to abraded steel and coating surface.
- Well applicable at high dfts by brush/roller.
- Good chemical resistance.
- Easy to handle.
- Fast curing.
- Theoretical spreading rate 7.5m2 per litre for µm